Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 6440 on candy crush. It wont let me play. Says error when I click to play on it. Can you please help me ? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rmilroy🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you post a screenshot of that error message you see on your level?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫