Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing Candy Crush and used my Gold Bars 2x to purchased 10 Lollipops for 59 Gold bars. Both times it awarded me only 1 Lollipop. I am out 18 lollipops. PLEASE RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM THANK YOU!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SDIMAS1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
This is only the Forum for King Saga games! For the issue to be resolved and get the reimbursement, you will have to contact King Player Support team.
If you need help with sending your complaint, please let me know the device you are using.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫