Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played this stage twice I lost my streak and it’s in recurring state now with the bombs and stripes not allowing me to pass please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Peach_18🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in level # 1856!!
Which device are you using to play the game? If using a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Can you please post a screenshot of the level - after you click on Play and open the gameboard? Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫