Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played this stage twice I lost my streak and it’s in recurring state now with the bombs and stripes not allowing me to pass please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Then please could you explain in which way it gets stuck? A screenshot would help.
It has been the same with me on this level. The level keeps getting stuck.
Hello @Peach_18 . I do not have bombs or stripes on this level and it is not clear what you mean by "recurring state", so to try and advise you we would need to see what is going on in your game. Please do post a screenshot of your starting board, thanks?