Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not earn any rewards. I cannot connect to App Store. it has been this way for over a year. Final answer always is you are not connected to the internet
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @CrushMaster2🙋♀️ Welcome back to the King Community!
I remember your previous questions about this issue! But, you have not replied back to any of my questions for me to able to assist you further!!
Can you please explain what did the King Player Support team said when you sent them a complaint?
You will have to reply back for me to be able assist you further/suggest you what to do.
To reply, please type below🍫🍫