Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How come they took 38 gold bars I stead of 10
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @snwesley🙋♀️
I saw this in one of my Facebook groups! Do you remember seeing this pop-up for extra moves and you might have hit the button to purchase those moves?
Hello @snwesley🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, did you spend your Gold bars on extra moves or some boosters?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫