Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was willing to buy more gold just to keep playing so I don’t lose my 56 win streak and my extreme colour bomb and I could not purchase gold for 1.99 just so I can complete the level and now I lost it all because of the stupid update
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Angie12AB 😊
I’m really sorry to hear that you lost your win streak and power-up due to the connection issue, it must have been so frustrating, especially after getting that far! 😔
Unfortunately, when it comes to glitches like this, win streaks and rewards usually aren’t restored automatically once the issue is fixed. I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for. However, I’d still encourage you to reach out to Player Support directly from your game to explain what happened. They might be able to look into it for you and assist further.
To contact support:
I hope this helps 🙂
Thank you for explaining, Angie🙏
I wish if they could restore that!! But, I know that it is not possible to restore the win-streak manually!
I do not know about the Super Color bomb! You might have noticed that, this is a very new feature and we didn't have any glitches till now! I will ask our Community In-charge and let you know if it will be possible or not!
I’m referring to the one where we could not buy gold I had two moves to clear my level so I was going to spend 1.99 and get 10 gold so I do not loose my 56 win streak or my extream color bomb and it refused to let me purchase it kept saying no connection and I know I had connection because I made a purchase the day before so I had to quit the game and loose my win streak and power up
Hello @angie12AB🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Looks like you are playing Candy Crush Saga!
There are couple of glitches going on in the game right now! Can you please clarify which glitch you are talking about?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫