Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On My Account there is no offers coming to me I logged out my account from candy crush saga tomorrow & now when I logged in again there are no offers & competition that i were participating on ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Syed_Mujtaba_Hassan and Welcome to the Community! When I have been logged out and logged in again after some time this happens to me too sometimes. Don't worry. King has saved your progress. Most of the time things will look as they were before after you've played a level. Like things have to wake up after sleep. ๐ If this doesn't help enough it can help to close the app down and start it again (while staying logged in). Keep your apps updated is another way to fix things. And you could try to start up your device again. If everything fails delete the app and install it again. I hope I've helped you and it would be nice to hear from you again. Have fun with CC and with the Community!