Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had multiple long streak wins the last one being 79 and the treasure dragon only ever switched between common and uncommon rewards… think there is an issue and I’ve missed out on a lot of potential rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes that’s the one I meant! Thank you!
Hello @chellerella and welcome to the community! I think you must be writing about the baby dragon event called "hungry hatchling"? I cannot myself answer your question but hope @PummyRaj might be able to find out why this is malfunctioning for you. You are right in stating that there seems to be an error in the event as the rewards should improve each time you reach the hatchling to feed it.