Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone having issues with Hungry Hatchling Progressing past Pink and/or Green?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too am having problems getting past level 2.
I have gone on a 100+ game winning streak and not gotten past the green.
After eating the green he goes back to the beginning level…
I think it's broken
Hi, I'm having issues with hungry hatchling not being hungry enough to go beyond the 2ed sweet thingy. After you pass the last level on the 2ed one , it bounced back to the 1st one Again N again. Only 1 N 2 N not moving beyond. I shut N reopened the game to no avail, so I hope that helps
Stay Safe 🕉️
Senior moment - sweet stone , that's what they're called. Yeah, it'll probably be wonky til next update.🤔
Hello @Narwhal🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I just saw a complaint from another player as well! They said the Hatchling is not moving even after passing required levels!!
Is this what happening in your game too? If not, can you please provide more details, beginning with the device you are using to play the game?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫