Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to upgrade my phone. When I logged back into my candy crush account I lost all my boosters and lives I've saved up. I had 100s of boosters. Is there anyway to get these back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @blamble🤗
That would be the reason for you to not find any your boosters and lives!
In King Saga games, only game progress and Gold bars will be synced to all the devices as these are saved to King Servers. Whereas, the lives and boosters are saved to device local memory, which are not transferrable across the devices!
But, if you still have your old device and did not delete the game, please keep playing hard levels on your old phone and use up those boosters and lives.
If you have purchased any of those boosters, you can contact King Player Support team and request their assistance🍫🍫
I got a new device
Hello @blamble🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! When you said "upgraded", did you get a new device OR installed an update on your device?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫