Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used a double color bomb to start off the level, and then the game stuck just continuously pouring out blue candies in the upper left. Never stopped, had to force close the game and lose my progress in royale.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @seanmh🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Do you have the latest version of the App?
There was a glitch in this level, which was supposed to be cleared by now!! I will give a heads-up to our Community In-charge to find out about it.
I am sorry that you lost the win-streak as well as your placement in the Candy Royale! Unfortunately, it is not possible to restore the Win-streak! But, you can contact King Player Support team and report the issue.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to assist you further🍫🍫