Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
cannot make purchases. I have checked phone settings and have valid card on file
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for responding Pummyraj! I just downloaded latest update 1.288. I am sending pic of error response
Hello @chainstitcher🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
When you try to make a purchase, do you see any error message? If so, can you please post a screenshot of that message?
When did you download the game on your new phone? Have you been experiencing this issue just from today? Can you check which version of the App do you have right now?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫