Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable yo login to FB. I receive a msg tell me that “Safari can’t open the page to many redirects to the server”. This is the only game I’m experiencing problems. I have cleared all cookies and cache..any suggestions
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this is the msg I receive
Hello @cooperpd1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing the game on MacBook? If so, are you playing the App version? Can you please post a screenshot of that error message?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the second icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫