Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Something is wrong with the game I've been stuck on the same level for over two weeks. I bought gold and as I get to the last four jelly and had 35 moves left it resets and my level, takes my gold and will not me complete the level. I bought gold to add 45 moves and it automatically reset when I got to four jelly left. Fast forward to now, and it is stuck on add 255.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @grtwork🤗
I will report this issue to our Community In-charge tomorrow and find out what you need to do to clear this glitch!
Can you please give me these details —> Device you are using and the version you have right now.
Thank you🍫🍫
It only allows the level to be completed one way right to left. Like reading articles in Arabic
I said, it has been stuck on this level for weeks. Y'all charging me for gold and not issuing it.
I paid for the extra 45 they start then the whole game resets.
It's not showing because this is what happened on 45 extra moves. It added the box jellyfish on the left then the screen flashed forced a restart it came back I had one move left, with 6 jelly left and went it dropped two and I still had one play left.
PS: I restarted my game and yes it was glitching.
Hello @grtwork🤗 A Warm Welcome back the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch in your game!
I need a bit of clarification please!
You came till part where only 4 Jellies were left in the game. This is when, you purchased 45 moves to clear the level, right?
Weren't those 45 moves added to your game? That part was confusing for me! Can you please explain what happened after you purchased the moves?