Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How di I get past this and credit for the bonuses I have lost. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Alamode1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The best way is to send a compliant to the King Player Support team!
But first, please make sure to take a screenshot of your Chocolate Box that is stuck, as it will come in handy to report the issue.
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? I will be able to assist you to send your compiant.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫