Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
App says I bounced out of challenge even if I finished puzzle
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DennisMenace🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Candy Royale in your game!
By any chance, did you open 2 devices at the same time, when you were playing the event on one device? When I was enquiring our Community In-charge few weeks ago, that's what they found out! If we open 2 devices at a same time, it will cause the feature to crash/bounce out of the race!!
If that's not the case, did you take any screenshots — (1) the Gold pin on your map, (2) Candy Royale telling you are out of the race? As these would help you to report the issue!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team. If you can tell me which device are you using, I will be able to assist you with the steps!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫