Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. Why I do not get extra moves by watching ad af the end of any level if not cleared. Due to this, I'm stuck at levels for days of I dont have enough gold bars. Friends in my region do get extra moves and other boosters by watching simple ads
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That was very helpful. Thankyou very much. I have never spent a penny on the game..lol.
Hoping to get back onto the ad zone..fingers crossed
Some players get ads, some don't @Szainab , this is how King have run this game for years. They put players into different "test" groups, some with and some without ads. It is very unfair but there is nothing any of us can do to change from the "without ads" to the "with ads" group. The other way round is very easy in fact: Anyone who spends any real money on in game offers will automatically be moved to the "no ads" group and likely stay there for years. I wonder if you spent any money on the game a couple of years ago and was that the reason King removed your ads? If you have never spent anything you might get them back, but there is nothing we can actively do to hurry this along or bring this about.
I used to get adverts and stopped getting them a couple years ago.
I'm using it on android . Latest update
I thought it was like that but after inquiring with friends, got to know that everyone gets it.
Hello @Szainab🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you used to receive the Ads before but stopped recently? OR you never had them but, found out about this feature from your friends?
Which device are you using? Which App version do you have right now?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫