Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, my mobile phone is close to be off and I need to buy another one. My question I imagine that my progress still be Alive by facebook in the new mobile, but I dont know if I Will have my boosters and my gold bar.
Thanks you so much.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @vacapin Gold bars transfer but boosters do NOT. As your boosters won't transfer you will have to use them up and turn them into gold bars on the old phone. To best achieve this, if you have some good boosters such as UFO or Party Poppers, is to make sure you use them to win episode races and also to fulfil the chocolate box orders. The gold chocolate box should give you gold bars and usually the last order is using UFOs or Party Poppers. Gold bars are stored on King's Server along with your player ID, so they will appear in your account on the new phone, boosters will not, so use them up before you throw the old phone out.