Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey, I have just completed 18 levels task & was awarded 100 gold bars. They are not showing n my accent. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
By all means try to contact player support as PummyRaj suggested, I don't hold much hope they will help you, that's all. They get a lot of complaints about missing rewards and usually send you a token compensation, such as a few boosters. But it'll be worth a try, that costs nothing after all. Try it and if they don't give you the gold then make your choice of what to do.
Hello @djboreham🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Candy Royale reward😕
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and request about your missing reward! Yes! Screenshots help the Support team to look into the issue better! But, I am hoping that they will be able to look into your account using their resources!
Since you are using mobile device, please follow below steps to send the complaint directly from your game⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can.
Hope you will receive your much deserving Gold Bars🤞
so I am robbed of 100 gold bars worth £15. I think it’s time to stop wasting my life (and money)on it if this is the outcome. I end on level 16624.
I fear there is probably nothing you can do this time. It was really unlucky you lost power just at that moment. If the power goes you lose connection to the server and the prize from Candy Royale disappears if we are not connected. Watch out for this next time. Before playing the last level of Candy Royale make sure you have enough power in your battery and also check that you are still connected to King's Server. You can tell you are connected if there are other player icons on your map screen. You won't lose the event if you close and reopen the app in between levels.
How can I take a screenshot when the page has already been moved on. I clicked on claim 100 gold bars & the power on my iPad went off. I recharged the battery & my gold bars are only at 31 when it should be 131. Please sort out the issue.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.