Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won first place in the last game. And I would like to know where are the prizes located.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BarbNichols123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you remember the name of the feature/event you won? Do you have a screenshot of the rewards or the pop-up that said you won and collect the prizes?
The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be!
Please reply back by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫