Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't use my card to buy boosters for some reason. Also on level 8623 I only have 21 moves it's impossible to finish
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sooofox🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Which version of the App do you have right now? Are you receiving an error message when you try to make a purchase?
Please reply back by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫