Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not receiving my rewards while playing game. The only rewards I am getting is thru Sweet Cinema
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
the only rewards are coming from Sweet Cinema.
Thank you for replying back and providing more details @sassimom57🤗
Oh!! So, you are not receiving the rewards after watching Ad videos! I know that some players have a special feature that gives extra Gold bars after finishing Episode Race! Is that the reward you are missing OR extra moves to play your level?
About 2 weeks ago, this started. The only rewards I receive are from the Sweet Cinema. All other rewards i am not receiving after ads. It says I will get a reward then when I go to play game it isn’t there thank you
I play candy crush saga on my android cell phone. The only way I am getting rewards is through Sweet Cinema. All other rewards such as, free reward with watching ads during play of the game. It says I will receive then went I’m back at play it is not there. This has only been happening for about 2 weeks. Before I wasn’t having any problems. Thank you
Hello @sassimom57🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? What all the rewards you are not receiving? Please reply by typing below🍫🍫