Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am frozen at level 9135. Tried everything to unfreeze but nothing. I deleted the cc app and reinstalled and i played one game and its frozen again. Been playing daily fir years and never had this happen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can someone get back to me on this please. I was frozen and tried everything to get my game to work now four days later i see that if I turn off wifi and are on Airplane mode I can get in to play the game - but no wifi …. can this be fixed?
Yes, thats what happens. I discovered today that my game will work with no wifi and on airplane??
Hello @pettery🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Does your screen look grey and you cannot click on anything? Can you please screenshot of what you see on the game map?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫