Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are the booster ads gone? I don't get the option for more moves or treasure hunt for help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As soon as I made a purchase I no longer see the ads for game help or to watch for lives, the treasure box to watch an ad for bonus.
Hello @mychel143 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When did the Ad videos stop appearing in your game? I am sorry! I did not understand the issue with the Treasure Hunt! Can you explain that a little bit?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫