Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not buy any gold bars, it just keeps spinning. I have no Internet issues, I've deleted both the app and my card details and still not working just keeps spinning this has been the same for more then 3 days now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cmgeddes🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
I've done all that and it's still not working
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback This issues is being investigated , in the meantime Please check this step
Contact Support: Follow the steps mentioned above
Contact Support
Please check this page for more info Here