Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I said you keep telling me I'm the champion then I never hear from you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bikeman1961🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you provide more details about which event you are talking about?
Did you win the Episode Race but not received your Gold Bars? Or is the Candy Royale race? Or something else? The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫