Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The super colour bomb is meant to last 24 hours (if you don’t lose a level) but every time I leave playing for a while, when I return is says I have lost use of the colour bomb. It worked fine initially but now this issue is happening all the time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m having the same issue. It primarily occurs overnight so I assumed I ran out of time but I intentionally played and noted I had 17 hours left. Logged in after 8 hours and the color bomb disappeared with the times up note. It’s quite frustrating since I’m in some pretty intense challenges.
Hello @jon962🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with Super colorbomb you are experiencing!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team. If you need help with sending your complaint, please let me know the device you are using.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫