Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to get a new phone and I requested an email to reset password to retrieve my progress but I never get the email. Can you get my progress back please. I’m at at level 7600. Somewhere around there
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Skins420🤗A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you create an account either with Facebook or King(email) account on your old phone to save the game? If so, did you try to log in into the game using that account details?
Why did you request for a new password? Did you get "wrong email & password combo" message?
Which device are you using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫