Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made 2 consecutive purchases of 9.99 but I did not receive anything... it was immediately withdrawn from my bank account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jacquelinekamermans🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the purchased items in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
made 2 consecutive purchases of 9.99 but I did not receive anything... it was immediately withdrawn from my bank account.