Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased 10 gold bars to continue to win a level and after my purchase, it took me back to the map page with no more moves left.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @laurelb🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and report the issue!
If you need help with the steps, please let me know.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫