🛸 New Levels Alert! Share your feedback on the latest levels 17 766 - 17 810

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 15,090 Community Manager
edited October 23 in Discussions

The latest batch of Candy Crush Saga levels is now live! Ready for a sweet new challenge? 🍬🚀

Levels: 17 766 - 17 810 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

👽 Candy UFO Season - Collect badge HERE
👽 Alien Invasion Has Begun! Can You Save Candy Kingdom?- Click HERE
🎃 Candy Crush Saga 🦇Spooktacular Global Contest - Join HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,316 Level 5
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,316 Level 5
    edited October 24

Well, on the new levels here… Yesterday, I had left one new level from last week to play on Wednesday but when I went to play it my Candy Necklace/Win Streak was gone. This is two weeks in a row Candy Crush powers that be, it is happening now more often to me! Maybe it can be fixed now? Maybe you are seeing what we can do with no Candy Necklace?

That being said, the 1st Episode this week so far has been kinder to me? I am playing a little different. By this I mean I am completing levels at a different pace and I did not wait a day to start them which often I do. My schedule is causing me to play differently. I do not like to lose the Chocolate Box so I must take that into consideration when I play.

Candy Crush…

• Tashwins67
    Tashwins67 Posts: 12 Level 2

wow!!!! I thought I was doing fantastic getting close to passing 4,000 levels!!! Blew my mind learning how many levels there actually are 🤯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?