Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is going on with weekly challenges not crediting me for levels won?? Level not added several times??? Ridged
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue - really frustrating and people are passing me in weekly contest. I e probable been deprived of at least 25 games. Also I’m not getting reward for wins on 1st try
Hello @ttbrad7000🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with weekly Race!
This issue was reported and the Candy game team are investigating it. If you are playing the App version of the game, you should see this topic highlighted in the "Help Center"!
Hopefully, it will be resolved soon!
Please let me know if you have further questions about anything. To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫