Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I see ads? Also can't use gold bars to move on. Says connect to app store and keeps spinning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the King's Community 🤗
I'm sorry to hear that you don't see ads in your game.
The advertising feature is an experimental feature in the game that is distributed to a number of players
It is not possible to know who they are as the players are selected randomly.
I hope you get back to your game soon.