Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I not receive any lives from requested friends on my iPad.I do on my Ipnone but not my iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem, not okay I have no lives this morning on my IPad.
Do you use the same game account on both of your devices @Crusher-5
If you do then from my experience you seem to receive most lives on the device that you use the most.
I used to play on three devices. A tablet, a phone and a laptop. I always received the most lives on my tablet which is the device I first started to play on and the device I used the most. I can't use my tablet now as it is Android 5 and all my lives are received on my phone.
If you want more lives on your iPad try only using the iPad as the device you first play the game on everyday.
I did this with my three devices and have now got 200 lives saved on the three devices.