Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m getting the following error the last few days. I have deleted the app, cleared the cache and turned off the phone. What else do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @reebok33🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the purchases!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team and find out what's going on! You can contact them through your game⬇️
You should be receiving an automated email as initial response. Please ignore the troubleshooting steps and send a reply through that email providing a detailed explanation about the issue along with the screenshots you have saved. An agent should contact you within 72 hours (max)! If you did not hear back from anybody within 48 hours, please send another email and remind them that you are still waiting for their assistance.
Hopefully, they will be able to check what's going on resolve the issue!
If you have any other questions, you can type below🍫🍫