Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I recover Episode Race. I think I should have won the last Episode, but the flag went away just before I won the last game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nan_H 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing the game on Facebook browser or on a mobile device?
If you are playing on Facebook browser, we have received multiple complaint about it and I have reported the issue to our Community In-charge! I would request you to wait till Monday to receive any news as all the Kingsters are off for the weekend!
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!