Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
recently crossed 6k level but no reward delivered.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes I do get reward for 5k and 4k and earlier milestone. I am using Android phone . I got frame for 6k level milestone.
Hello @shubham958🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you talking about the "Milestone" level reward?
Did you receive this reward when you won level # 5000? Have you seen any pop-up that mentioned you have reached level # 6000?
Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫