Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I absolutely hate the froggy like character you’ve given me. It’s horrible. Every time I change it it reverts back. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I’ve managed to change it. I’ll update if it reverts back. Thank you.
Thank you for replying back and explaining @lorraaiine🤗
Can you please provide a screenshot of your game map? So that, I can show that to our Community In-charge as an example?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
playing through my FB account on iPad and iPhone. This has been for a few months. I noticed a month or so ago in the comments it said you were working on this so I left it. Now I’m just hating it. Eek. Help.
Hello @lorraaiine 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It sounds like you are experiencing a weird glitch!! How long have you been experiencing this issue?
Are you logged into the game through Facebook or King account? Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫