Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my account for ages now tells me I have connection issues or no purchase gone through. I’ve tried all the steps to clear cache and doesn’t help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi, I’m on an iPhone 14. I have no idea what version I’m on! Pic attached of error message.
Hello @mellysausau and @wbassette🤗 A Warm Welcome to both of you to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the purchases!
Can you please tell me the device you are using? If using a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Also, can you show me a screenshot of the error message/what you see when you try to make the purchase?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Connectivity issues and unable to purchase anything.
I am having the same issues as @mellysausau