Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to create a new Facebook account after being hacked. I'm currently over level 11,000 and want to connect to my new Facebook page to save progress. How can I do this without losing my progress? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm using Google pixel 9 pro. I tried reaching out and haven't received a response on how to reconnect the game to this new account. Please help.
Hopefully i understand your question. I really hope you can help keep my progress, it's taken me years!! U current phone is a Google pixel 9 xl. I do still have the same email accounts if that helps, but not the same Facebook profile.
Hello @gkbalch🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your account was hacked!
You will have to contact King Player Support team and seek their assistance to transfer your progress from your old account to the new account. Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫