Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased $10 in Google play points & tried to purchase a $9.99 package in candy crush. It denied the purchase saying I had insufficient balance but it showed I had $10. Can you help with this?
Patty_S_2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Patty_S_2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase transactions in your game!
Since you are using an Android device, I would suggest you to contact Google Support for better assistance⬇️
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫