Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Because I changed my phone number I was 680 something and they started me back to one that's not fair I come along way to start back over
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @verheggs🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue you are experiencing!
Can you please explain what changed? Is it your level win-streak or the boosters or level progress? The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be!
Please reply by typing below. If you have any screenshots, you can post by tapping on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫