Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why I can't recieve gold bar from long time even when I finish the race and also I can't use all the life they send me only 5 I use answer
D I have 190
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @roula2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in your game!
When you said "Race" - are you talking about Episode Race or Candy Royale Race? If it is Episode Race, do you see the flag icon on your map? Did the race start as soon as you win the 1st level of the episode?
With regards the issue with Lives —> I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you were trying to say! Can you provide more details along with couple of screenshots?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
please