Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have candy crush on my phone how can I have my levels on my phone on my iPad without restarting over. I have a king account and I liked my progresss, but when I login with my iPad it starts me at level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
here is from my phone
yes I logged in with the same account first screen shot is from the iPad
Hello @klstenzel🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you recently download the game on your iPad?
Did you make sure that you have logged into the iPad game with the same account you have used on your Phone? Still you are finding the difference in your level progress?
If so, can you please post a screenshot of the game map from both your devices?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫