Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't my daily rewards come on before I start playing? Also Why does it take 27 minutes for a new life? By the time you get one your reward is gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play Candy Jelly Crush , Candy Crush, Pet Rescue, and Farm Heroes. Both Candy games do not give me my daily rewards until I am done with the game and by then it is too late. In Farm Heroes I get the daily rewards but there are supposed to be more when I open it and it says recharging!! Both Crush and Jelly say I don't get more lives for 20 minutes or more. The other games it is like 3-4 minutes. To be more precise I will have to go in each of the games again. Thank your for helping with this..
Hello @Didichgo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please clarify which game you are playing and which device you are using?
I am not sure which game takes 27 minutes for a life to refill🤔 What do you mean by the daily reward does not come in before you start playing? The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫