Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I get extra moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @strongblacksqueen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
I have heard about the Ad videos that give you extra moves at the end of the level! But, I haven't heard of the moves that you receive when you start a level!!
In Candy Crush Saga, I have seen pop-ups that said "your friend achieved this. Enjoy free 3 moves", which did add 3 extra moves to my levels!
If you can reply back by typing below, I might be able to assist you better🍫🍫
yes it was helpful but, I want do get the ads