Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Fiz uma compra e não recebe vc deveria ser honesto pois já fiz reclamação e não tive retorno já tentei entra em contato com suporte e nada quero minha devolução do dinheiro ou a minha Compra
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @karolcos🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Since I do not know which device you are using, I am giving the steps to follow on different devices. Please select the device you are using from below options and follow the steps⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫