So I have many accounts of with candy crush saga and others as when it's half and hour or hours to get back to not sending requests to receive while waiting for another life to continue to complete level especially the difficult levels there was a time when I locked myself out of one of my emails and so I changed my then another account to another email which I also already had a cany crush account and since I've been having reoccurring issues with not only this account but also some my other accounts mabey due to logging in and out of different accounts what can is there some way to correct the issue im at the moment trying to organize my accounts back to what was originally so I don't loose any of my game progress also I have noticed that at least an account had been reduced back to when opening account but this can only mean that it's might be the issue of changing account to what I also had an account with said email like to know as would like heaps to keep my progress and multiple accounts
As this might go unread as there's lots of people whom Chat about candy crush not about issues and please if I somehow do receive any reply I'm might not know how to reply to as before ππ₯π’ππ