Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how sod I find out what rank I am
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why did you remove the ranking? I've been playing for 10 years and would love to see where I'm at as well.
Hello @Jack2006🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you asking for your ranking in Candy Crush Saga?
If so, that feature was removed from the game a longtime back!! Hence, there is no way for us to find the rank we are at!!
If you are talking about something else, please reply back by typing below🍫🍫